Dancers Anonymous > 2014 DF Silent Auction

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by SDsalsaguy, Nov 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RiseNFall

RiseNFall Well-Known Member

I still don't see a button to just donate cash. If you can, leave up at least a day or so after the bidding is over--if I get outbid on everything, then I will just donate to the forums.

2. Cal

Cal Well-Known Member

So, as I'm now understanding it, after all the bidding is over on the 9th, the "donate cash" button will appear - have I got that right?

3. hereKittyKitty

hereKittyKitty Administrator Staff Member

Yes, we will be adding a donate cash button this evening and it will be up for a few days after bidding ends on the 10th.
    BTW, check out our new countdown clock at the bottom of the forum :)

4. Cal

Cal Well-Known Member

I am embarrassingly inept at navigating through the bid/donation page, and I can't find the "donate cash" button. If it's possible, could you PM me an address, and I'll use the old-fashioned envelope-stamp-and-US Mail- method?

5. hereKittyKitty

Sure, I will send you a pm with an address. Its not your fault that you can't find the donate button. I put in a request for this and it was delayed :(

6. Cal

Cal Well-Known Member

Aha! I see the "donate" button right under the sign-in block. Great!

7. DanceMentor

DanceMentor Administrator

We got a couple of donations today. Thank you so much everyone! This helps us keep everything going. We will be contacting everyone about the auction items over the next couple of days.

8. llamasarefuzzy

llamasarefuzzy Well-Known Member

Bids can be made through the end of today? I almost missed it!!!

9. hereKittyKitty

The bidding has officially ended and I will be sending out a Pm to all the winners :) If you were interested in a video, we have some of those left over.

llamasarefuzzy likes this.
  10. hereKittyKitty

I have finished sending out the notices for the winning bids so everyone check your inbox :) In most cases I also copied the donating member so that shipping arrangements can be made.

Thank you everyone for participating. It really means a lot to us here at Dance Forums :)

Happy Holidays to everyone!

11. hereKittyKitty

Hi Guys

For those of you that had the winning bid on a video, please check the links I sent to you and let me know which video you want and whether you want Instant Access or actual DVD. Thanks!

12. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

No silent auction this year?

13. Mr 4 styles

Mr 4 styles Well-Known Member

Good question

14. hereKittyKitty

We decided to wait and try again with auction next year. It was down in 2014 from previous years.

Mr 4 styles likes this.
  15. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

Unfortunately it was down significantly, and also without full completion (for example, I never received items I paid for, etc.), so we're going to have to reconsider and reconfigure -- especially given the historic significance of the auction for helping us expand and update.

16. hereKittyKitty

I do my best to follow up with all of the winning bidders. If someone did not receive an item for which they had a winning bid, please let me know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.