Salsa > Common & Popular Salsa Topics Index Guide

Discussion in 'Salsa' started by SDsalsaguy, Dec 16, 2005.

1. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

2. Lockstep

Lockstep New Member

unfortunately, many of the threads you link to link on to false DF links...they need updating (for instance the hip motion thread is out of date, due to DF database rearrangement or something...)

3. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

I know Lockstep. I was just consolidating the different indexes and sticky threads for the moment. The next step will be tracking down all the old threads and reactivating all the links.

4. sexydance1

sexydance1 New Member

Thanks a lot. SDSalsaGuy. I really enjoyed this..

5. angela_twinkle_toes

angela_twinkle_toes New Member

Hi guys,

Personally, I adore the entire Chrisanne range! I've been dancing for 10 years and they've always made gorgeous dresses and best of all they tailor make them so you can get exactly what you want! Oh and I am in luv with their dancewear at the moment.... so sexy and it really brings to life my dances... not to mention my boyfriend goes crazy when he sees me in one of their outfits! Works like a charm!

If you want to take a look, thier dancewear is on www chrisanne.com/Product_Category.aspx?cat=Dancewear&category=Signature&subCategory=none&size=none This particular link will send you to their mega-gorgeous 'Signature' range. I gotta say they do look a lot better in person, especially when you put them on!

I also love thier Couture selection www chrisanne.com/Product_Category.aspx?cat=Couture&category=Two+by+Chrisanne the dresses are fitted perfectly! I live around Croydon and the Chrisanne studio is located in Mitcham, Surrey which is only 30 minutes drive for me and its a great way to see the dresses up close because they are sooooo much more beautiful in person. The detail is unbelievable!

6. ccc

ccc Member

I get the following even though I am logged in:

ccc, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

7. Terpsichorean Clod

Terpsichorean Clod Moderator

I'm sorry, ccc. The calendar was disabled a few months ago due to abuse by spammers. I, too, no longer have access to the calendar. Thanks for your understanding. :)

8. coucou2009

coucou2009 New Member

thank u a lot

9. maxdanse

maxdanse New Member

Hello,
    waiting for the new calendar, you can find many informations about parties, festivals... on mapdance.com
    it is world wide and free!