General Dance Discussion > Videos > Do I have enough talent to make it a Career

Discussion in 'Videos' started by Lazen, Jan 13, 2017.

1. Lazen

Lazen New Member

Anyone feel like giving a freestyler some critical feedback or advice? Thanks!

2. Mr 4 styles

Mr 4 styles Well-Known Member

Take class......

MaggieMoves and Rhythmdancer like this.
  3. Lazen

Lazen New Member

Ok, is that it?

4. Mr 4 styles

Your style is ill defined. Pick a style and study it. You have timing so that's a good start

5. Lazen

Lazen New Member

I know it's choppy, please bear with it and advise me what you feel is advisable. I really want to know if I should be doing this for a living.

6. Mr 4 styles

The liquid style of popping which is the closest to what you are doing is dead! Learn popping or krumping and get buck!!

7. twnkltoz

twnkltoz Well-Known Member

This is predominantly a partner dancing forum, so you'd probably get better advice from a forum where they focus more on this style of dance. I don't even know what kind of career path there is for this kind of dance, let alone whether this is a good example of it. Good luck, though!

IndyLady likes this.
  8. IndyLady

IndyLady Well-Known Member

tbh, this looks like one of the bad auditions on SYTYCD. I'm not sure what exactly it is you are doing. Not much of anything that is visually interesting or unexpected. I second mr4styles' suggestion to pursue formal training, but I wouldn't pin your hopes on a career at this point.

9. lauraberney

lauraberney New Member

You should enroll in a dance class. There is always room for improvement, and you’ll learn various dance forms. Best of luck!