DWTS Season 20

Discussion in 'Dancing on TV' started by sbrnsmith, Feb 11, 2015.

1. sbrnsmith

sbrnsmith Well-Known Member

It's that time again!
    The pros for next season were announced- I am happy with the list, except for Allison Holker returning. Glad they gave Artem another shot, and surprised but happy that Kym is coming back. Sad that Karina is done with the show.

2. Mr 4 styles

Mr 4 styles Well-Known Member

Two more males to be announced later glad kym is back but it's all about shhhhhaaarrrrnnaaaaa:kiss::inlove:

theAnnelis likes this.
  3. kckc

kckc Active Member

Seriously? Allison is returning? Ugh.

IndyLady likes this.
  4. davedove

davedove Active Member

Yay!!! Kym came back! But it's also great to see my other favorites, Emma and Sharna (I still need to get a dance from Sharna:D)

I would love to see Tristan come back across the pond for this season.

5. MaggieMoves

MaggieMoves Well-Known Member

Hopefully she got some coaching. Jonathan, her partner from last season had some potential... But she just had no clue how to exploit it.

6. kckc

kckc Active Member

I totally agree Maggie. Jonathan, while he obviously couldn't have won, was definitely better than he was given credit for and needed someone who knew what she was doing.

7. FoxTrotExtrovert

FoxTrotExtrovert Active Member

Glad to see I wasn't the only one disappointed at seeing Allison returning. I'm thrilled to see Kym back! Glad Artem is getting a second chance as well. I was a fan of Keo so if they are announcing two more male pros, I'd like to see Tristan and wouldn't mind seeing Louis van Amstel back.

8. sbrnsmith

I don't think Louis is coming back.
    I personally would love to see Dmitry Chaplin back- a sweet guy and a hottie, but obviously did not generate enough controversy. On the subject of controversy, I am SO glad Maks is not back. But I am happy Tony is back.
    Edited to add- I never got the Tristan love....so it's ok with me if he's not back....

9. Mr 4 styles

No dmitry. Lousy choreography

10. Lioness

Lioness Well-Known Member

Kym Johnson was previously a judge on Aussie DWTS...wondering if she'll be back on there this year if/when it starts up again, or whether they'll find a new judge.

11. Hedwaite

Hedwaite Well-Known Member

I just wish DWTS would release an android app, so I don't actually have to watch the crappy show to keep up with it. Glad Maks, his arrogance, and his Botox aren't coming back.

12. Mr 4 styles

Im glad kym is back on the US show, she is super nice and does a great job

13. Mr 4 styles

so I don't actually have to watch the crappy show to keep up with it

if its crappy... why do you care??

islandia55 and danceronice like this.
  14. davedove

davedove Active Member

I can't answer for anyone else, but I got to meet and speak with Tristan a few different times. The last time, he saw me first and came up to say hi. He's just a very pleasant person, in my experience.

danceronice likes this.
  15. danceronice

danceronice Well-Known Member

We worked for the same studio in Boston. He's just a fun, nice guy. And I think people like the accent (to the point they did an SC-style "Dance Center" bumper poking fun at the Irish way of saying "three", ie, 't'ree".)

16. sbrnsmith

I was not at all implying that he's not a nice guy- just that I don't crush on him like some ladies do.

17. danceronice

danceronice Well-Known Member

I believe davedove and I were just explaining why so many women do. (I don't; case of 'not my type' before he was a celeb, but heck, there were students even then.) He's just got that kind of personality.

18. slhull.13

slhull.13 Active Member

Re-iterating what everyone else has said....I have NO idea why Allison is back. I was embarrassed for her more than a few times last season.

No Cheryl either :( But I'm pleased that Artem is back and I LOVE that Kym is back!

19. sbrnsmith

Awww...I love Dmitry!

20. Mr 4 styles