DWTS season 22

Discussion in 'Dancing on TV' started by sbrnsmith, Feb 17, 2016.

1. Mr 4 styles

Mr 4 styles Well-Known Member

Ratings for finale at all time low. I'm surprised

2. MaggieMoves

MaggieMoves Well-Known Member

There wasn't really any doubt who would win...

3. theAnnelis

theAnnelis Active Member

Not even a little bit. I daresay "the people upstairs" victimizing Nyle all season when that isn't even close to how he lives his life is what got him the trophy. But Paige was amazing all season, and the growth The girl who couldn't even look her partner in the eye in week 1 was the same girl who danced that deliciously sinful Argentine tango. I swear my whole apartment fogged up when that dance came on. I'm not too, too mad that Nyle won, as he is such a sweet guy, but I still believe Paige should have.

blackswan, Mr 4 styles and IndyLady like this.
  4. MaggieMoves

Nyle's "musicality" was still impressive for a deaf man. I think I applaud Peta more for that over anything.

Looking back at the final, it looks like Ginger threw the routine on purpose. She definitely knew she wasn't going to win... but she picked it up beautifully.

Paige definitely was the best dancer. She was a near perfect match for Mark.

blackswan and Mr 4 styles like this.
  5. davedove

davedove Active Member

I don't mind the result, but Paige was the best dancer. But, we all know that the best dancer doesn't necessarily win. It's all about audience appeal, backstory, fan base, pro partner popularity, and any number of other factors that have nothing to do with dancing.

blackswan and Mr 4 styles like this.
  6. MaggieMoves

Didn't find a Strictly thread... but Katya Jones will be on next season as a pro. I'm really looking forward to this.

7. theAnnelis

theAnnelis Active Member

I'm suddenly interested in finding ways to watch Strictly from the US.

8. MaggieMoves