Ballroom Dance > Dancing on TV > DWTS Season 24

Discussion in 'Dancing on TV' started by davedove, Mar 1, 2017.

1. theAnnelis

theAnnelis Active Member

I hope Simone wins. Sasha is, I think, very underrated as a pro.

Purr and IndyLady like this.
  2. davedove

davedove Active Member

Did you all notice the memorial star on the dance floor for Florence Henderson? They panned over it quickly at the end of the broadcast.

I'm glad I got to meet her when I did. She was a wonderful lady.

I'm trying to remember - have they lost anyone else from the DWTS family?

3. Mr 4 styles

Mr 4 styles Well-Known Member

Heather Morris. Simone biles rashad Jennings and the girl from fifth harmony looked very good. Nancy Kerrigan was good too. Gonna be a competitive season

GJB likes this.
  4. ajiboyet

ajiboyet Well-Known Member

Tom Bergeron posted a full picture of this on his Instagram.

5. debmc

debmc Well-Known Member

Is it really fair to have Heather Morris on there? Beautiful dancing...of course....from a dancer! She has a huge advantage.

6. MaggieMoves

MaggieMoves Well-Known Member

No kidding. People are saying she has "no training in ballroom."

Video says otherwise:

7. Mr 4 styles

Mr 4 styles Well-Known Member

Simone Nancy and fifth harmony girl all have some dance.

8. davedove

davedove Active Member

I absolutely loved Rashad and Emma's performance. Sure, he can use some work on technique, but that dance was just so smooth and fun. It's great that Emma has got a good partner and I'm hoping she goes all the way to the finals with him.

I also really like that song and I'm going to see if I can't work up some choreography to it.:dancingbanana:

9. sbrnsmith

sbrnsmith Well-Known Member

Love Rashad.
    WTF to the cowboy. I'm not getting the hotness factor at all...and he can't dance on top of that...

10. dncergrl2

dncergrl2 New Member

I really feel for Heather Morris. Yes, she was a jazz/hip hop dancer, but everybody expects perfection and she has high expectations of herself. But first she is going to have to change long held habits and learn to dance with her legs closer together, with more emphasis on weight shifting and most difficult of all: connection with a partner. It's not going to be as easy for her to make the switch as people think. Maybe she will come into her own with some snappy choreography.

Mr 4 styles likes this.