Exercise/Diet Support Group

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by dancersdreamland, Jan 4, 2004.

1. FancyFeet

FancyFeet Well-Known Member

Went to the office gym instead of my usual haunt yesterday, and the weights are in lbs (not kg) - plus there is no 'ladies bar'... so I guessed on my working weight for squats based on how it felt. Getting home and using the googles, I was within 1.5kg of where I was working before the holidays, so yay for muscle memory and for not losing too much over the break/with that nasty virus!

Dancing Irishman likes this.
  2. Mr 4 styles

Mr 4 styles Well-Known Member

Completed a one month burpee challenge. Tested by doing 100 burpees in 8 min 26 seconds. This is considered "super athlete" if I can go sub 8 minutes it's "total badass" that's the goal. And adding in a prisoner squat/wall sit challenge in prep for spartan race later this month. Also 6 to 7.5 mile trail runs twice a week. And lifting and dancing. It's a second job!!

Purr and 3wishes like this.
  3. 3wishes

3wishes Well-Known Member

After spending since really November 5, sitting, resting, getting over that DA__
    Virus of whatever that was, it felt slow but amazing to do my regular exercise plan again. Although, Zumba instructor had it in for everyone with an entire 20 minutes of dumbbell weights. Yeah, try lifting the arms to the steering wheel, ugh but a good ugh.