Gently used Standard shoes for sale

Discussion in 'Dance Ads' started by s2k, Apr 9, 2016.

1. s2k

s2k Well-Known Member

I wore these shoes three times before I decided Standard wasn't for me! Stephanie brand, US size 6, 2 inch heel. Check out the pictures - they're practically new.

These retail for $80, but make me an offer that includes shipping USPS. I'm happy to send these to an owner that will help them fulfill their dancing destiny! ;)

all.jpg bottom.jpg inside.jpg side.jpg

2. Michie

Michie New Member

Hi
    I just wondered if you still happeded to have your shoes.

3. s2k

s2k Well-Known Member

I do, actually! I'd given up hope! How can we make this happen?

4. Michie

Michie New Member

Im really not sure since i am new to the site. How do i get the $ to you...and would you be ok with $40?

5. s2k

s2k Well-Known Member

$40 is fine if you are also willing to pay shipping.

I have a paypal account that we could use.

I won't be able to get to the post office until Saturday, and I'd like to give you a shipping estimate. Are you able to wait that long? :)

6. Michie

Michie New Member

Yes i can pay postage. Sorry to say i don't know how Paypal works as i don't have an account. Guess i still live in the stone age...lol. You can talk me through it or i can send you a money order. I excited to get the shoes.

7. s2k

s2k Well-Known Member

PayPal is easy - enter your phone number and the amount, and it's free for you but I, as the seller, pay a fee. You would need to set up an email account, as well. You, as the consumer, have protections this way that you would not have if you used a money order.

I'm a good person who has been on DF a while, and I like my reputation, :) But in the future, if you do business with a "stranger," I do suggest using PayPal so you'll get what you ordered or you'll get your money back.

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/how-to-use-paypal

Let me know what you'd like to do.

8. Michie

Michie New Member

Thank you for the advice. I will go ahead and send you a money order then set up paypal for the future. How much should i send and where?

9. s2k

s2k Well-Known Member

Let me go to the post office on Saturday and get an idea about shipping cost. Do you have a preference for how fast they get there?

10. Michie

Michie New Member

Not really....just excited to get them. I'm going to my first competition in March and will use them to practice. If you have an idea of shipping i can send money order today or anytime.

11. s2k

s2k Well-Known Member

Okay! I've shipped shoes before and it's been anywhere from $17 to $25, but I'll see if I can get a lower rate since you don't have to have them immediately.

12. Michie

Michie New Member

Ok...just let me know what you need :)

13. s2k

s2k Well-Known Member

Post Office not open on Saturdays! :( I'll try Monday!

14. Michie

Michie New Member

Ok...if you have a close estimate ill just send you a $ order today. Nice gloves by the way..:)

15. s2k

s2k Well-Known Member

Want them? :) I don't even want to guess at an estimate.

16. Michie

Michie New Member

Yes i want them. How much do you want me to make $ order forvand where should i send it?

17. s2k

s2k Well-Known Member

I'm not going to accept a money order, I'm terribly sorry, but it's for your protection and for my own.