Dancers Anonymous > Happy and/or Random Thoughts #3

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by samina, Oct 12, 2007.

1. Pu251

Pu251 Member

Today is my grandpa's death anniversary. I miss him so much!

2. 3wishes

3wishes Well-Known Member

I'm HOME!!! It doesn't matter what I say about my house, yards, small shower, etc.,,,, there is NOTHING like coming home after 4 weeks of roads, 2 family reunions, multiple sites visited explored and conquered, whew!!! Home! Ahhhhh yes.

Sania, j_alexandra, IndyLady and 2 others like this.
  3. Pu251

Pu251 Member

I have just got a new part-time job :)

4. FancyFeet

FancyFeet Well-Known Member

Signs that you are a) never home, and b) experiencing the summer-that-isn't, courtesy of my June hydro usage stats:

Capture.JPG

5. MaggieMoves

MaggieMoves Well-Known Member

My mom always wonders how I have such low utility bills, and I live in a house.

Using electricity at the studio is much cheaper. :rofl:

Sania, Purr and FancyFeet like this.
  6. JudeMorrigan

JudeMorrigan Well-Known Member

If you'd like more summer, Alabama has some extra we'd be happy to lend you.

On an unrelated note, my dishwasher died last night. I thought it was typical - I take a break from my dancing and I immediately wind up with something else to spend money on. But, <$20 in replacement parts later, it seems to be working again. And remarkably enough after putting it back together - I've done a couple of loads of dishes and somehow don't have massive pools of water covering my kitchen. So this is definitely belongs in the happy thought thread.

Sania, RiseNFall, Mr 4 styles and 4 others like this.
  7. FancyFeet

FancyFeet Well-Known Member

Pretty please? Today I wore rain boots, pants, a long sleeved shirt and a jacket... I think I've been in my summer clothes about 4 times since May - and they're all so pretty, and are just sitting there in my closet mocking me!

8. JudeMorrigan

JudeMorrigan Well-Known Member

Whereas down here ... it's supposed to get below 32 next week. (Y'all use Celsius up there, right?) It'll be a nice change. The heat index has been up around 38-40 degrees a good bit lately.

FancyFeet likes this.
  9. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

I'll give you some of my summer but you have to take the mosquitoes that go with it.

Joe and IndyLady like this.
  10. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

As long as the fireflies come along too!

11. Sania

Sania Well-Known Member

That's how I feel about my winter clothes here in Texas :)

12. j_alexandra

j_alexandra Well-Known Member

How is it that I can't find any SYTYCD threads on DF? Does the search engine hate me? b/c I swear, I used to see discussion about that show. And this year, a Latin guy looks like he's going a long way. I'd have thought DF would be all over that.

IndyLady likes this.
  13. IndyLady

IndyLady Well-Known Member

This is the most recent one. I don't think this season has been discussed yet on this forum.

I hope you are right about the ballroom dancers, but I don't ever hold my breath as they always seem to make early exits.

http://www.dance-forums.com/forums/dancing-on-tv.24/