Dancers Anonymous > Happy and/or Random Thoughts #3

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by samina, Oct 12, 2007.

1. j_alexandra

j_alexandra Well-Known Member

Well, this Latin guy is in the top 8; does that count as an early exit? I have never watched the show or paid attention to it at all, so I'm asking in all sincerity.

IndyLady likes this.
  2. IndyLady

IndyLady Well-Known Member

This year they only have a top 10 (so 2 have been eliminated so far). Historically it has been a top 20, and the ballroomers always seem to be gone within the first 5-7 eliminations. I should probably confirm that with actual data, but I don't think a ballroomer has ever made it to the top 3-5, for example.

Mr 4 styles likes this.
  3. Mr 4 styles

Mr 4 styles Well-Known Member

Benji schwimmer won season 2 and Heidi finished fourth .

4. Mr 4 styles

Kiki has no chance this year

IndyLady likes this.
  5. Mr 4 styles

Lacey schwimmer 4th pasha kovalev(as in pasha and Anya) 5 th season 3

Ballroom peeps get creamed thereafter. Dmitri Chaplin 8 his season. Jenna Johnson 8th her season

6. Mr 4 styles

Whitney Carson top 6. Third best girl season 9. Format change with a male and female winner that year. Lindsay Arnold top 8 fourth best girl same year

7. j_alexandra

j_alexandra Well-Known Member

why not?

8. Mr 4 styles

Logan lex and koine are sick!!!! Kiki.... Not so much

Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
  9. IndyLady

IndyLady Well-Known Member

Mr4s has already answered, but I agree as I would say that Kiki does not have the look nor the personality/charisma. I'm a little surprised he made top 10. I'm willing to be proven wrong though, especially since the bottom 3 this week included two of my favorites and people I actually thought would go relatively far.

Hopefully this is not a spoiler but one of the ballroomers (Taylor) was eliminated last week.

Mr 4 styles likes this.