Swing Discussion Boards > Help me name this drop step?

Discussion in 'Swing Discussion Boards' started by dncergrl2, Sep 1, 2016.

  1. dncergrl2

    dncergrl2 Member

    Pro and I are working on a showcase for jive, and want to do a drop step and need to perfect the details. I can't find a video of it anywhere because I don't know what it is called. Lady holds body very straight, like a board. Man lowers her to near ground, holding her under pits. Man flips lady over. Steps over her, flips lady over again. Repeat a few times. Sort of goes in a circle. Anyone know what I am trying to describe? Thanks!

Share This Page