Tango Argentino > Videos > Kalganova Eleonora & Michael Nadtochi

Discussion in 'Videos' started by LadyLeader, Oct 28, 2017.

1. LadyLeader

LadyLeader Active Member

What do you think about this combination?
    Nowadays there is so few couples dancing waltz and therefore I appreciate it even more!

The Denver crowd gave them standing ovations!

2. Mladenac

Mladenac Well-Known Member

I just don't like them. I saw some of their performances before and I am not into them.

There is really a handful of performers that I can watch them till the end nowadays.

3. opendoor

opendoor Well-Known Member

Its ok,Lady, but in a way it's the minimum I would expect for any dance.

4. GJB

GJB Well-Known Member

I think they are awesome!

5. newbie

newbie Well-Known Member

Lifeless, and looks choreographed. I picked a random video with the same vals (except it's the Malerba version) and I certailny prefer it. Lively, and probably improvised. See a little before 1:10 when the guy realizes that in the dark nobody sees them and navigates to the light before starting his footwork.

6. GJB

GJB Well-Known Member

7. opendoor

opendoor Well-Known Member

I must correct myself, the milonga actually had some charme. Tango, vals, milonga, foxtrot do not suit everybody likewise.

8. Mladenac

Mladenac Well-Known Member

Every fool finds something cool. (no pun intended)

I like that makes you happy. :)

9. tangomaniac

tangomaniac Active Member

It starts out fine but goes to pieces around 1:50. The frame expands too much for my taste and it looks like he is pulling her around. Almost like a tractor trailer making a left turn.

I dance Apilado style and I never want to separate from the woman. Having an elastic frame is necessary for molinetes but it doesn't have to so elastic the woman goes off into her own orbit.