Salsa Social. U.K.

Discussion in 'Event Announcements' started by tangotime, May 30, 2014.

1. tangotime

tangotime Well-Known Member

I have just negotiated a week nite venue for an early nite social ( 8-- 11 pm ) Wed. nite starting 30th July, at the Cumberland hotel in Eastbourne.

Music will be 95 % salsa with some Chas and Bachatas.. NO POP style or salsa monga. Primarily Dura ,and some new releases and older "stanfards" .NO warp speed music !!.. I do play for dancers !!

2. tangotime

Just a reminder that this Sat. Feb 7th at 8 - 11 pm, is the 1st social... there is free parking at the Pub in the rear , on the same street, about 30 yards past the church going towards Bridport.. from Lyme, it would be on the right .

A special introd. price of £2 per person is in effect ( normally will be £5 ) . BYOB

3. tangotime

The event turned out very well, and I will run a 2nd one on the 21st ( Feb. ) and thereafter , the 1st and 3rd Sat. of each month, thru June .

4. tangotime

The March event.. if you plan to attend, check with my posts to make sure the Pub parking is OK.. some Sat. are a No .

5. tangotime

The Feb 21st event is cancelled, due to a large annual salsa event in the South ( UK )..

Future events will be on the 1st and 3rd Saturday of each month ,
    commencing in March . Same location.

Door opens at 7.45 pm.. £ 5 per person

6. tangotime

This coming Sat. March 7th, is first of bi-weekly events. The pub parking is not available at this time .
    There will be free complimentary Tea and Coffee or BYOB

7. tangotime

Unfortunately, the venue is not available for the next event (Mar 21st )..