Dancers Anonymous > The Kitty Thread

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by Katarzyna, Jul 27, 2005.

1. Katarzyna

Katarzyna Well-Known Member

Starting the Kitty thread, great idea Sagitta :kitty:

2. lynn

lynn New Member

Cool! I love kitties.....as long as they don't bite :lol: !

3. lynn

lynn New Member

Or scratch!

4. Katarzyna

Kitties have such small teeth that when they bite, they are just cute and silly...

5. Katarzyna

That's another story, those little needles can be very SHARP

:lol:

6. cl5814

cl5814 New Member

I had a kitty with the name of "wheels". He died after a car ran him over.... that may be a curse.

7. Katarzyna

How sad...

I've hed at least 6 or 7 kitties in my house (not at the same time unfortunately.. that would have been fun)

8. lynn

lynn New Member

Do cats get along with each other?? Hmm, i wonder where does the term "cat fight" come from??

But you're lucky, i've never been allowed to have cats b/c all my pets die in unusually short period of time! I guess i'm just one of those pets-unfriendly person!

9. lynn

lynn New Member

No kidding, i had a really cute kitty walking over me once, and ouch! her nails scratched me right through my really thick jeans! Talk about the need for protection when handling PETS!!

10. Katarzyna

There is often a dominating kitty that always eats first... But kitties are just adorable when they try to walk all over each other...

Not sure about cat fight.. I usually saw them ignore each other rather than fight..

11. lynn

lynn New Member

yes, i think kitties are adorable when they're.....well....adorable!

I wonder how do they know who's the "dominating" one?? do they fight it out??

12. Katarzyna

I think it's usually the one that assumes the position right from the beginning. I think others just follow... It's often the first male..

13. lynn

lynn New Member

i wonder if kitties are territorial?? I've often seen 2 or 3 snuggled together.....aww....the thought of it just brings up all those warm & fuzzy feelings!

14. Katarzyna

I think they are..

warm and fuzzy, good way to describe it :)

15. lynn

lynn New Member

I wish i can have a kitty, too bad i live with my mom and there's no way she'd let me. I tried to convince her as much i can, i even told her that the kitty can keep me warm during winter time and cut down our heating bill!!

16. Katarzyna

I have a cat now, but it's not a kitty... Kitties are nice warm fuzzy and friendly unlike the cat I have now.. But you never know what your kitty will turn out to be..

17. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Zoinks! I foreseee another fifty-page long silly thread. *shakes head* Bad, very, bad.

... but since we're going to do it anyway, does anybody have photos? :roll: :lol:

18. Katarzyna

I will put couple photos up later on today :)

19. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

Cool. :)

I prefer kitty to bunny. :twisted:

:lol: 8)

20. Katarzyna