Funstuff and Inspiration > What made you smile today?

Discussion in 'Funstuff and Inspiration' started by wonderwoman, Feb 2, 2010.

1. RiseNFall

RiseNFall Well-Known Member

I foster for a local parrot rescue, though I stick with the little guys. I took Lucy, a parakeet/budgie (depending on what part of the world you are in ;)) to her new home yesterday. When I left, she was preening, doing little wing and feet stretches, but hadn't moved from one spot on one perch. Big smile today when I talked to the adopter and heard that Lucy has been doing "little twirls" around the cage and took millet between the cage bars from her new parront. :D

Mr 4 styles and SwingingAlong like this.
  2. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

The next time somebody sees you in your all black dance practice clothes and asks, "Whose funeral is it?", look around the room and say, "I haven't decided yet".

3. flying_backwards

flying_backwards Active Member

Want to dance but don't know how? On sale now, today only, get Google Dance Shoes. Like a self-driving car, these hi-tech suede-soled wireless shoes will move your feet to whatever dance music is playing, up to 60 ft from any google music playing device with bluetooth and a sense of humor.

Just saw this at the end of the dance calendar sent out today, April 1st.

cornutt, Loki and RiseNFall like this.
  4. 3wishes

3wishes Well-Known Member

Several offers on my step-fathers home, received yesterday all within a 4 hour time span. Hurray!!!!

MaggieMoves likes this.
  5. 3wishes

3wishes Well-Known Member

Sold, all things considered, step-dad's house in the high desert. CASH!!!! several offers came in ALL within 2 hours of each other. YIPEEEEE.

6. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

"I don't know much about your style of crazy, but I do admire your dedication to it."