Dancers Anonymous > Whining Thread #2

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by cornutt, Jan 23, 2008.

1. SwingingAlong

SwingingAlong Well-Known Member

Ha - I did that when he saw my nail polish - by drawing the parallel with his Friday nights at the pub drinking beer:) The dresses are not a problem I think he was just curious!

2. Mr 4 styles

Mr 4 styles Well-Known Member

To see if one fits??:eek:;)

Sania and SwingingAlong like this.
  3. IndyLady

IndyLady Well-Known Member

I just got "upgraded" to MS Office 2016 at work. OMG this is horrible. Who on earth thought this was an improvement over the prior version.

4. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Oh crap. We upgrade at 3PM today.

5. Purr

Purr Well-Known Member

Noticed over the weekend there was a pile of leaves in the gutter by the sunroom...wanted to take a picture and send it to condo management to send someone over to clean the gutter...this is what I pay condo fees for...get out a step ladder so I can get a better shot...then family member has other ideas...end up with step ladder precariously perched in the flower bed...I get up on the ladder and take a quick shot...can't actually see into the gutter, just hold my camera over it...gutter is full of leaves as expected...then family member says well, why don't you clean it since you're up there...so I end up scooping out handfuls of wet, mashed up dirty leaves and debris with no gloves...then I wipe the rest out with paper towels...noticed that two spots on the downspout need caulking...that will have to wait for another day...family member is happy we saved the condo association whatever fee to send someone out...I am happy I didn't break my neck...

6. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Gutter stuff usually stinks big time.

Surprised you needed to document it though. Wouldn't a phone call or email have been enough for the mgmt company?