Dance Ads > WoW check these rad new shoes!

Discussion in 'Dance Ads' started by salsagod, Dec 13, 2006.

1. salsagod

salsagod New Member

jingando.com

I was at a dance show and i saw these shoes, i thought they looked great and was told they could be used for dancing, i wasnt thinkg of using them for dancing to start with but i tryed them at a lesson and i love them!! i honestly believe they have helped me improve i was doing harder moves and finding them much easier! i had to share my experience they are truely amazing!

any way i was also wandering if anyone else owns a pair? or has herd of the company?

take a look and i would encourage you to take a look.

thanks for viewing

peace out!

2. samina

samina Well-Known Member

these are so cute...! they look very comfy. and could the website be more *festive*??? :)

[​IMG]

3. saludas

saludas New Member

spammer

4. salsagod

salsagod New Member

they are verrry comfy and light you can hardly feel them, i would recomend them if your in the market! l like the gold 1s :D mine are white yellow and green! give me some more feedback on them !

5. samina

samina Well-Known Member

if that's rubber on the soles, they're not going to be good dancing shoes, tho

6. salsagod

salsagod New Member

its like harder than rubber it is quite firm, they rly are good.

7. englezul

englezul New Member

Awesome, some of those shoes look supa fly. :D

8. samina

samina Well-Known Member

wouldn't want my shoes to slow down my spins! :)

9. salsagod

salsagod New Member

i dont find it does, i find i can spin as well as ever but more controlled

10. samina

samina Well-Known Member

that's nice to hear. i love how these shoes look...

11. salsagod

salsagod New Member

yep i know! ive got some friends onto them aswell at my lessons :D, quite cheap i thought aswel, look seem quite durable aswell, surprising for such a lightweight shoe.

so where are you from im from the uk where i thnk the company are baed but i would expect the ship abroard

12. yippee1999

yippee1999 Member

yup, sounds like a spammer. I too would think these are no good for dancing due to sole.

13. salsagod

salsagod New Member

please tell me what you mean by spammer! and also the sole really is quite good, i expected the same my self till i tryed them. Its hard not soft rubber, and it doesnt make marks on the studio floor

14. Salcero

Salcero Member

So they allow ads in this section now??

15. naturallove

naturallove New Member

What yippee and saludas mean is that message board members tend to be very suspicious if someone starts pushing a product or service with their first post or two. It makes it appear that they've just joined to advertise a product---and it also makes people take product endorsements with a grain of salt.

16. salsagod

salsagod New Member

a ha well now i understand, i can promise you that i am not trying to boost the company and i am only telling you what i think of tese shoes very sorry if i seemed to be selling the product (which i can now see that is what it looks like) im agine you do not want to buy the shoe and take a look and tell me if youve herd of the make before thankyou., and sorry for any mijudgements

17. naturallove

naturallove New Member

Salsagod, I've never heard of these shoes before. My honest opinion is that while I might wear them casually, I'd never wear these for salsa dancing. The soles just don't look conducive to spinning at all, frankly.

18. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

No, but the purely volunteer staff here hadn't seen it yet, that's all. ;)