Dancers Anonymous > yesterday's activities

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by fascination, May 10, 2009.

1. Mr 4 styles

Mr 4 styles Well-Known Member

Dancer smooth at beach bash last nite. Had a total blast!! Made it out of quarter in heavily contested multi. Not easy as a guy. 4th in gentlemen's only from 12 also. Not bad

Purr, Sania, RiseNFall and 5 others like this.
  2. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

congrats!

over here: workworkworkwork...put out fires in extended family life....lather, rinse, repeat....but lessons resume in a few weeks and a new gown is on the way

Sania, j_alexandra and Mr 4 styles like this.
  3. Mr 4 styles

Cool. Will I see u at usdc??

4. fascination

sadly, not this year...I am in a new job and I will have shot all of my vacation time by the end of July due to some family demands...am hoping to get something in later in the year

5. flying_backwards

flying_backwards Active Member

Congrats Mr4Styles! Glad you are having fun and so glad you got big fields. Those are good results. Happy for you. :)

Mr 4 styles likes this.
  6. fascination

this weekend....saturday...only one person showed up for the fitness class so we took a long hike in the dunes instead...then I had to attend a funeral for a client...followed by lunch at a real restaurant (imagine it) with dh and then grocery shopping...brief nap (because the 12 hours of sleep the night before apparently wasn't enough)....can't remember much else except that I know it didn't involve much energy...ended the evening watching "Grace and Frankie" on netflix...

thusfar today: morning news with coffee and raspberries, a bit of laundry, practice (and yep, have forgotten a whole bunch of stuff), coordinating with family over upcoming Easter holiday....rest of the day will probably involve a bit more laundry and housework, a good long soak in the tub, and some serious mindless TV watching

j_alexandra likes this.
  7. Mr 4 styles

Danced latin at beach bash Saturday. Only guy in open latin. Felt a little ignored by the judges but danced well. Peeps who watched commented on the improvement

3wishes, Purr, j_alexandra and 3 others like this.
  8. 3wishes

3wishes Well-Known Member

Chilled out with DH in-between walks and practicing showcase pattern.
    Checked out FB,specifically Pro who is at Jr. Blackpool with his son and son's partner. They did quite well, and before that in two other countries. Happy for them.